- 991 m2
Monthly Bond Repayment ZAR .
Calculated over years at % with no deposit. Change AssumptionsAffordability Calculator | Bond Costs Calculator | Bond Repayment Calculator | Apply for a Bond
- Bond Calculator
- Affordability Calculator
- Bond Costs Calculator
- Bond Repayment Calculator
- Apply for a Bond
Bond Costs Calculator
Bond Repayment Calculator
Disclaimer: The estimates contained on this webpage are provided for general information purposes and should be used as a guide only. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the calculator, RE/MAX of Southern Africa cannot be held liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of this calculator, including any incorrect information generated by this calculator, and/or arising pursuant to your reliance on such information.
Mun. Rates & Taxes: ZAR 223.53
Monthly Levy: ZAR 0.00
VIEWING - 2pm - 4pm SUNDAY 25th OCTOBER or please call to arrange an appointment
An appealing home with fabulous space for children to play and have fun.
In a quiet street with easy access to shops and I R Griffiths Primary School, this immaculate north facing home set in pretty gardens offers
* Goodsize openplan lounge and dinigroom
* Well fitted cottage style kitchen
* 3 bedrooms all with built-in cupboards - the main bedroom has extra cupboards
* 2 upgraded bath units
* Garage and staff accommodation easily converted to a garden cottage for income or family
* Good security - automated gate and garage door, alarm, CCTV camera
* An ideal starter home for a young family - don't miss it!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 1 Garages
- 1 Undercover Parking
- 1 Lounges
- 1 Dining Area
- Staff Quarters
- Gazebo at pool